Do you want to work in a “good school”… with “outstanding leadership and management at all levels? - Ofsted 2015
The Petchey Academy is seeking to appoint dynamic and committed staff to work at this academy, where there are good opportunities for career advancement supported by strong CPD.
We are looking to appoint an ambitious, motivated and talented teacher to join our strong team of Technology teachers who are committed to developing outstanding learning and teaching for all our students.
This post represents a superb career opportunity for a motivated professional who wants to challenge and engage pupils across the full 11-18 age range.
The academy welcomes applications from NQT’s for this post
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A degree a related subject
- The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
· The drive to develop and sustain History related extra-curricular activities and partnerships.
We can offer you:
· The opportunity to be part of a growing Academy in the centre of Hackneys thriving community
· Excellent facilities and resources for all colleagues and students
· Excellent professional development opportunities and opportunity to grow within the academy
· An excellent benefits package
The Petchey Academy, under the patronage of Jack Petchey is dedicated to enabling young people to aspire and succeed. We have adopted his motto and encourage our students to truly believe “If I think I can….I can!”
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.
The Petchey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
The Petchey Academy is committed to promoting equality for all students and employees. Every individual will be treated with courtesy and respect and their contribution to the learning process will be valued.
To apply please visit our website www.petcheyacademy.org.uk and our recruitment-vacancies page (Please note we do not accept CVs, the application form should be fully completed)