Teacher of Food Technology - Full Time or Part-Time
Required September 2021
St. John Fisher is an 11-18 comprehensive school with a rich Catholic ethos. There are 804 students on roll including the Sixth Form. The school was judged Good by Ofsted in October 2013 and again in November 2017 and Outstanding by the Diocese in December 2013. Visits to the school are welcome and more information can be found on our website.
We require an excellent Food Technology teacher to join our thriving Technology Faculty. This post is suitable as a full time or part-time position. This is an exciting time to join the school as we build on recent successes and continue our drive to raise standards.
The successful candidate will teach to at least GCSE and will be:
• Innovative in their techniques to inspire students
• Focussed on the further development of a stimulating curriculum
• Highly motivated with well-developed interpersonal skills to support the motivation of colleagues and the student community
• Committed to learning and the raising of standards
Application packs can be downloaded from the Vacancies section on our website: www.stjohnfisherschool.org.uk ; send completed applications by email to: email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly Criminal Records Bureau)
Closing date: 9.00 am on Monday, 24 May 2021; Interviews: w/c 24 May 2021
St John Fisher Catholic High School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years