ABC Teachers are recruiting for a qualified teacher of food technology to start in January 2020.
This is a long-term supply role at a good school based in Sandwell until July 2020 and we are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic teacher with a desire to help students achieve academic successes.
This is a maternity cover and could be extended into the 2020/21 academic year.
For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 481 2231 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the Role:
- Teaching Food Technology at KS3 and KS4.
- Provide excellence as a classroom practitioner and inspire and motivate other pupils.
- Improve and maintain the quality of teaching and learning in his/her departmental area.
- Be part of the process of curriculum development ensuring that it reflects the schools aims and meets the current and future needs of all pupils.
- This will be a full-time supply role and you are expected to carry out all aspects of the role as required.
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa).
- Must hold a PGCE and be living in the UK.
- Be able to provide relevant teaching references
- Have UK teaching experience (essential).
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Possess a valid DBS that is registered to the update service.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience.
• Consultant exclusivity.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions).
• Reward scheme for staff referrals.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 481 2231 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.