We require, from September 2021, a motivated and passionate graduate qualified to teach French at all levels. The ability to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and to consistently teach inspirational lessons is essential. Full time or part time from 0.6fte considered.
You will be responsible for teaching all aspects of KS3 and KS4, and potentially some aspects of KS5; the ability to offer German would be advantageous.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to work in an Academy which seeks to raise achievement as well as set and maintain high standards and expectations, please get in touch.
For further information and to apply, please visit www.bedeacademy.org.uk/recruitment
Closing date: Noon on Tuesday 13 April 2021
Bede Academy, Northumberland
- Bede Academy is the fourth school in the outstandingly successful ESF family
- Distinct Christian ethos
- State-of-the-art facility
- Excellent standards in student attainment and behaviour with all expected to achieve their personal best
- Excellent CPD provision and scope for career development
A Passion for Excellence
Bede Academy takes its responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously and successful applications will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Disclosure along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 19 years
Bede Academy opened in September 2009 as the fourth school in the ESF family. The £40 million state-of-the-art facility is the first All Age Academy (3-19 years) in Northumberland. There has been an overwhelming response from parents and students who...