An exciting opportunity for you to work in an outstanding Catholic comprehensive school with an emphasis on staff professional development.
We require for September 2018 an enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher of French, to join a dynamic, innovative and supportive Department with high expectations and achievements. The successful candidate must be able to teach A-Level French, possess excellent subject knowledge and be able to work well as part of a team. The ability to teach Spanish is desirable but not essential.
This post would suit someone with experience or an NQT, for whom a full induction programme is provided. He or she will be fully supported in their career and professional development. The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea regards teachers as priority key workers for nomination to shared-ownership housing.
What we offer
We offer excellent working conditions with key benefits that include:
- A strong focus on the professional development of staff
- Innovative and supportive department
- A full NQT induction programme is provided
- A vibrant and thoroughly inclusive staff community
- Staff car park on site
- Free tea & coffee
- Excellent transport links (nearest stations Shepherd’s Bush & Holland Park)
What you offer
- Experienced or NQT
- Enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher of French
- A-Level French and possess excellent subject knowledge
- Work well within a team
- High expectations and high achievements
Please click on the ‘Quick Apply’ button to submit your application form. Candidates will be invited for an interview upon receipt of application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.