Teacher of French – maternity cover Job Start:June 2018
Location: Eden Girls School, Coventry Salary:MPS/UPS (Suitable for NQTs)
Contract Type: Maternity cover Contract Term: Maximum one year
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic temporary Teacher of French to cover for a maternity leave. You will have a genuine passion for both French and educating the next generation with a view to adding your skills to a faculty where we are anticipating outstanding outcomes in our first year of GCSE. You will be enthusiastic and inspirational in the classroom, with the ambition and desire to consistently challenge yourself to be the best you can be. You will be offered excellent CPD and support from a well-managed department, and a school that will help you develop to be the best you can be. Eden Girls’ School, Coventry is a new 11-18 Academy, which opened in September 2014 and will grow, over the coming years, to school roll of 800 pupils and is based in a state of the art new build which boasts outstanding facilities for all faculties. Following our recent Ofsted inspection in July, we have been awarded “Outstanding” in all areas, which shows the levels of commitment and dedication from our students and staff. We are part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust, and as such are an inclusive and progressive school that encourages personal development and a professional ethos. Our mission is to maintain an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, character development and community service We can offer you;
• Excellent opportunities for professional development, with high ambitions for all
• A culture of educational excellence
• Focused students with high standards of commitment and supportive parents We are keen to welcome colleagues who share our passion for engaging students in learning and inspiring them to achieve.
• Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
• Do you have what it takes to work with a determined leadership team and staff, which promote excellence, and consistently challenge you to improve? If so, then we welcome you to join our team at Eden Girls School Visits to the school are encouraged
Closing date: Wednesday 18th April at 9am
Interviews: Monday 23rd April
For further information, the application form and job description, please contact Aysha Patel Aysha.firstname.lastname@example.org www.edengirlscoventry.com The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment The above post is subject to a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure Certificate with Barred List check (child) via the Disclosure and Barring Service.