Would you like to work in a University sponsored school?
Would you like to receive £3,000 additional annual payment on salary?
Are you seeking career development and progression?
We have the job for you.
- Starter bonus of £1,000 payable at end of first term and additional bonus of £1,000 at end of first year, subject to satisfactory performance & attendance and thereafter an additional £3,000pa payment on salary subject to satisfactory performance.
- Assistance with accommodation or relocation package available (£500max).
- Guaranteed 15% non-contact time for NQTs in first year
- On going professional development · Part funded Masters Qualification (if required) and ongoing professional development
- Private health care, subject to satisfactory health check.
- Apple iPad
- Positive ethos and supportive environment
Applications are welcome from NQT’s, School Direct, as well as experienced teachers.
Brompton Academy, sponsored by the University of Kent, is seeking to find an enthusiastic, forward thinking teacher of French, who has the energy, intellectual capacity and determination to join its MFL team, teaching initially Key Stage 3.
You will be joining a small but growing MFL department. This post provides a great opportunity, and platform for the individual to grow their pedagogical practice, and develop himself or herself as a leader of learning. You will be coming to an academy wide supportive learning environment, characterised by open management, and in the knowledge that you will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team. We have a dynamic, innovative team of professional staff who want to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
The Academy is an extremely popular, oversubscribed school with a current Ofsted rating of Good. The Academy also has a 400+ adult learner education programme. The Academy moved into brand new buildings in September 2013, with outstanding facilities, and Apple technologies for all, enabling us to enhance and support cutting edge learning strategies required for continuous improvement. We encourage prospective candidates to come and visit the Academy to give you the opportunity to meet us and see our fantastic building and facilities.
If you would like to visit the Academy before submitting your application, discuss the role or have any queries, please contact Jen Hygate, the Principal’s PA on 01634 852341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the Academy, together with a Job Description and Person Specification, please visit our vacancies page: https://ats-bromptonacademy.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/list
To apply, please complete one of the following:
- Submit your CV via email to email@example.com (clearly stating the role you are applying for). Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form.
- Click on the link to apply online
- Download an application form from our website
Brompton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).