Q3 is a highly successful, oversubscribed Academy located in Great Barr, committed to raising achievement and curriculum innovation. Our GCSE headline results continue to be among the best in Sandwell, and this success is underpinned by a relentless focus on raising standards, developing the whole child and improving the quality of teaching and learning.
We are seeking a self-motivated, creative and inspiring teacher who has experience in curriculum planning and delivery of French across Key Stages 3-5. They are an outstanding teacher who is passionate about their subject and able to inspire and motivate students to learn, along with lead other teachers in the delivery of an engaging curriculum. They will join an enthusiastic and hardworking team and be willing to contribute to continual developments in the department. The ability to teach Spanish or German would be an advantage.
The Academy is looking for someone who has:
• Excellent subject knowledge in French and a background knowledge in other languages would be an advantage;
• A track record of inspiring students in Languages, enabling them to achieve outstanding results;
• Inspiring and creative ideas to make French assessable to a range of abilities;
• The ability to understand and work with assessment data to monitor and intervene as appropriate with student.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Teaching French across all Key Stages;
• Responsibility for adding value to every learner in each teaching group benchmarked against national criteria and data;
• Delivering, planning and preparing lessons in accordance with the planned curriculum;
• Contribution to curriculum design within French;
• Delivering learning by utilising Academy Policies;
• Working as part of an exceptional area that ensures creative and innovative learning and teaching occurs in every lesson;
• Being a Form Tutor.
Q3 Academy offers excellent CPD and career opportunities for staff at every stage of their career.
Details of this post are also available by visiting our website at www.q3academy.org.uk
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
CVs alone are not accepted unless you have a disability that makes it difficult to complete an application form.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement of this role.
Please note that you may be contacted via e-mail throughout the recruitment process, so please check your e-mails regularly.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 28 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS), satisfactory employment references, identification and qualification checks, which will be required prior to commencing duties to establish the suitability of the candidate.