A Secondary school on the outskirts of Walsall are looking for a long term supply teacher of MFL specialising in French at KS3 and KS4 level. The role will begin in September 2017 with interviews taking place early in July 2017
About the Role:
- Starting September 2017 for a minimum of 1 term.
- KS3 and KS4 French teaching
- Full Time 5 days per week
- You will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver lessons throughout your assignment.
- Attend Departmental and staff meetings
- Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
- ‘Good’ in its most recent OFSTED report
- Based in an easy to reach area of Walsall with good public transport links
- Well-established reputation within the community.
- Strong academic results, improving each year
- Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mike Talbot on 0121 274 0345 or click the 'APPLY NOW' button to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.