FULL TIME TEACHER OF FRENCH
(ability to also teach Spanish would be an advantage, but not essential)
Paid as a Mainscale Teacher
We require, for September 2018, an enthusiastic and energetic teacher of French (with the ability to also teach Spanish an advantage) who is committed to delivering the highest standards of teaching and learning. Westfield Academy was judged good in all categories at its most recent inspection (September 2014).
We can offer:
· Well behaved, motivated and pleasant students.
· A successful, highly regarded and supportive team.
· A well-equipped department based in specialist classrooms with interactive whiteboard technology throughout, and Wi-Fi notebook provision.
· An excellent programme of CPD including in-house middle and senior leadership training.
· A pleasant, green and open site with outstanding facilities.
We are looking for people with:
· A passion for learning and teaching and an ambition for developing their own practice.
· The ability to inspire students to attain the highest possible outcomes.
If you would like to live and work in a beautiful part of the country, and believe you can meet our high expectations, please contact Lisa Jeffreys, PA to the Principal, on 01935 446851 for an application pack or download one from our website www.westfieldacademy.co.uk
Closing date: 12:00pm on Wednesday 31 January 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 6 February 2018
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be informed by no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday 31 January 2018.
Stiby Road, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 3EP
11-16 Academy, NOR 736