The Edron Academy is seeking an outstanding, dynamic and engaging Teacher of General Science & Biology with suitable experience for August 2021.
The successful candidate should have a student-centred approach and be willing to work collaboratively as part of a team to provide the best possible education for the students.
We are seeking a professional who:
● Is UK-trained or has relevant UK or international teaching experience
● Enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues
● Is flexible and reflective in their practice
● Creates an engaging and stimulating class environment
● Offers a child-centred approach to teaching and learning
● Has high expectations of their students
● Is comfortable integrating technology into their teaching practice
● Is committed to constant professional development
● Demonstrates a willingness to contribute to a well established extra-curricular programme
About the school
The Edron Academy is the leading bilingual and bicultural British school in Mexico City. The Edron Academy is a non-profit school with a holistic approach to education and a focus on community. The Edron Academy is proud to be a leading member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS). The school continues its journey towards excellence by seeking outstanding professionals to join its team.
If the opportunity to work in a dynamic and forward-thinking school in a vibrant city excites you, then we look forward to receiving your application.
All members of our team are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures.
The Edron Academy A.C. (El Colegio Britanico)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
Founded in 1963, Edron Academy is a leading well-established, non-profit, international school in Mexico city. The School is proud to be bilingual and bicultural with 1010 students from age 2-18, mainly Mexican, the rest representing over 14 other n...