Al Rabeeh Academy is a new, purpose built school, which opened in August 2017 and is part of a growing network of schools. The Al Rabeeh name has been synonymous throughout the city for high quality education and pastoral care since 1979.
Our founding team are pioneering teachers striving for the highest standards, to provide our children with the best possible curriculum within the context of the UAE, every day. The successful candidate will be a highly committed team player with the drive, energy and passion to develop Al Rabeeh Academy, which will open opportunities for internal promotion, as the academy grows.
We are currently seeking a pro-active, enthusiastic and adaptable Geography practitioner to start in Aug 2018. Candidates that can teach a 2nd subject would be advantageous.
Ideal applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Ability to teach a 2nd subject such as Science would be advantageous
- Native Level English speaker
- Relevant degree and teaching qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a British Curriculum school
- Experience of current UK initiatives and pedagogy
- Innovative teaching and learning practices, embedding 21st century skills
- IT proficient, in order to motivate and extend student’s learning experiences/digital literacy
- Multitasking skills required in our dynamic, start-up environment
- Strong focus on pastoral care ensuring the needs of each student is met
- Accomplished in data tracking and analysis to personalise and develop individual learning needs
- Competitive salary (tax free)
- An initial two year contract (renewable by mutual consent)
- Furnished accommodation (including utilities)
- Annual return air ticket/allowance
- Baggage allowance
- Medical insurance cover
- End of service gratuity
- Visa arranged by the school
To apply please use the ‘apply now’ button and follow the process, or forward your CV, covering letter and photograph to the Principal, Ms Alison Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th May 2018. Video conferencing, or telephone interviews may take place ahead of this date so an early application is advantageous. While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.