Jumeirah English Speaking School is a well-established, high performing, ‘not for profit’ Dubai school. The following position is available from January 2022.
Teacher of Geography and Humanities
The ideal applicant will:
- demonstrate a passion for learning and teaching
- believe that all students have potential for greatness
- foster the wellbeing of all students
- be dynamic in the classroom with high expectations for student performance
- have experience of teaching across GCSE, IB Diploma or similar qualifications
- be able to deliver Geography for Years 7-13
- have the skills to plan and lead geographical fieldtrips
- be confident in using ICT (familiarity with Microsoft 365 is advantageous) to support teaching and learning
- be able to engage, enthuse and inspire others
- contribute to a collegiate and positive atmosphere in the staffroom
- actively commit to all aspects of school life including our extensive extracurricular programme
Applicants must complete the JESS application form and upload a CV and letter of application to:
Mr Michael Waller, Head of Secondary
Please be advised to complete the JESS Application Form as incomplete applications will not be considered in the selection process.
JESS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its students. A UK enhanced DBS or equivalent police check is a pre-requisite for all appointments.
JESS Dubai - Arabian Ranches
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years