ABC Teachers part of TES have been asked to help recruit a Geography Teacher for a superb school in the Coventry area. The role is full time starting September 19 for a full term, teaching to KS3 & KS4.
Are you a qualified or newly qualified teacher with recent experience teaching geography to KS3 and KS4? Are you looking to progress your career working in a fantastic school? Are you engaging, hardworking and wanting to make a difference? If you are all of these then we would love to hear from you!
The school can support an NQT but also welcome applications from more experienced teachers.
About the role:
• Plan and deliver high quality lessons to classes of KS3 and KS4.
• Be able to confidently answer questions and explain to classes of mixed abilities.
• Motivate students.
• Attend staff meetings.
• Attend Parents evenings.
About the school:
• Fantastic department support
• Aiming to provide the highest quality of teaching
• Supportive team throughout the school
• Potential for position to extend for the right teacher
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to adjust teaching styles to suit pupils of mixed ability
• Be engaging and motivating
• Hold a degree and have at least 20 days experience working with children
• Posses valid references, DBS/Police checks
• Have worked in UK schools and with the curriculum in the last 2 years
• Be eligible to work in the UK(valid visa)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones on 01543 410500 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.