- Assistance with accommodation or relocation package available (£500max).
- Guaranteed 15% non-contact time for NQTs in first year
- Ongoing professional development
- Benenden health care, subject to satisfactory health check.
- Apple iPad
- Positive ethos and supportive environment
Applications are welcome from NQTs, School Direct, as well as experienced teachers
Brompton Academy, part of the newly formed University of Kent Academies Trust, are seeking to find an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual for the role of Teacher of Geography who has the energy, intellectual capacity and determination to join its Humanities Department.
The successful applicant will be coming to an academy and trust wide supportive learning environment, characterised by open management, and in the knowledge that they will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team. We have a good team of professional staff who want to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
The Academy is an extremely popular oversubscribed school with a current Ofsted rating of Good. The Academy also has a 400+ Adult learner education programme.
The Academy moved into brand new buildings in September 2013, with outstanding facilities, and Apple technologies for all, enabling us to enhance and support cutting edge learning strategies required for continuous improvement.
Prospective candidates are welcome to come and visit the School before application. If you would like to visit or discuss the role or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the School can be found on the website - http://www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
To apply, please complete one of the following:
· Click on the link to apply on-line http://ats-bromptonacademy.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/view/56470-teacher-of-geography?source=597-tes-online
· Download an application form from our website and email to email@example.com
Closing date: 25 April 2018
The University of Kent Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).