We are looking for….
- a well-qualified, creative and dynamic Geography specialist
- an engaging and forward thinking teacher
- a dedicated professional to work with the Head of Faculty to promote high standards of teaching and learning
We can offer….
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- a comprehensive induction programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work Scheme
- Canteen facilities
- TLR 2b to be a Lead Teacher in our Geography Department
- TLR3 to participate in wider whole school Teaching and Learning activities
"RVHS is a great place to work as it combines the freedom to be creative in your teaching alongside the support which ensures you are best able to do your job.” K Stockings
You will be joining a school with enthusiastic and dedicated leaders at senior and middle leadership levels and a commitment to the professional development of staff. RVHS is keen to embrace an approach that is centred on teaching and learning and academic attainment for our students. RVHS is an 11-18 school in Essex, that enjoys a good reputation in the local area and benefits from excellent transport links, including being adjacent to Loughton tube station (Central Line). It is an exciting time in the history of the school with the development of the sixth form, expansion of pupil numbers in 2018, a new building which will provide additional class bases and a state of the art learning centre, along with new all weather sports facilities.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a well resourced Geography Department. If you are looking to work in a 'good with outstanding school' Ofsted 2013, with fantastic facilities then Roding Valley could be the place for you.
For further information see the website www.rodingvalley.net
Visits to the school or informal discussions with the Head of School , Mrs S Jenner, are welcome, please contact the school on 020 8508 1173 to arrange.
Roding Valley High School and its governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Interviews to be held on Thursday 24th May 2018