Recruitment incentive for a suitably qualified candidate.
Magdalen College School is a good school with a number of outstanding features including:
- Pupils make excellent progress at Key Stage 4 and GCSE results are well above average
- Exceptional exam results at A-level
- Excellent pastoral support
- Highly motivated pupils who are keen to learn
- High quality professional development opportunities to support career development available for all staff
Required from September 2021, a well-qualified, dynamic and highly motivated teacher of Geography. The successful candidate will be able to teach at key stage 3, 4 and 5. This post is suitable for NQTs or more experienced teachers.
If you are passionate about learning, committed to the achievement of all pupils and are enthusiastic about your subject, this might be just the post for you!
Closing date: Monday, 17 May 2021 at 9am. Interviews taking place the same week.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
No CVs are accepted. No agencies please.
Magdalen College School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Magdalen College School is a new-style converter academy, serving the 11-19 age range in the Brackley area. In the most recent OfSTED inspection the school was judged to good with a number of areas of outstanding practice. We have seen signific...