A’Soud Global School provides a high-quality British education for students aged three years to eighteen years from all over the world. Our highly skilled teachers, of which the majourity are from the UK, deliver an educational experience which inspires and encourages all learners to aim high and achieve their very best. Our modern purpose built campus is located in a pleasant suburb of Muscat close to the airport and the sea.
Living in Oman
Oman is a welcoming, politically stable and friendly country. It has beautiful scenery, wonderful beaches, a very rich culture, and a sunny climate that enables a wide range of outdoor activities to be pursued throughout the year. It has warn and pleasant climate for most of the year and when it is hot and humid in the Coastal areas in summer the higher mountains in the interior offer a cooler climate throughout the year. Its history and heritage makes exploration of the country an authentic travel experience. With its modern airport and airline links it is also well situated for travel to many other locations around the world and the city of Dubai is only a four hour drive away for weekend visits.
Our teachers are:
• Passionate, enthusiastic, innovative and ready to embrace the challenges and excitement of an International teaching career in the Middle East
• Qualified to degree level and hold a recognized teaching qualification (eg Bed/PGCE)
• Able to demonstrate outstanding standards of teaching and learning
• An exceptional communicator with the ability to work with students and parents alike
• Ambitious and keen to develop existing knowledge and skills
• Have a minimum of five years of teaching experience
• Experience of using effective differentiation and assessment techniques are essential.
Experience of working with children for whom English is an additional language would be of benefit, as would experience working in an international setting. However, a candidate with a genuine commitment to support the school’s ethos, along with a willingness and flexibility to adapt, will be considered.
A'soud Global School (AGS)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years