Due to expansion across the Trust, South Lincolnshire Academies Trust are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic, highly motivated, innovative, enthusiastic, well-qualified and committed Teacher of Geography. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher however NQTs are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified teacher status;
- The ability to teach Geography at KS3 and KS4;
- The opportunity to teach Geography at KS5;
- The ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results;
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills;
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people.
The Geography departments in both the Trust schools are well resourced and have a track record of high levels of academic achievement and engagement in innovative teaching and learning practice.
The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. Both Bourne and Spalding sites are a calm and safe place, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory clearances prior to taking up an offer of employment.
For an application form and further information please visit the Bourne Academy website www.bourneacademy.org. Alternatively, fill in the TES on line application.
Closing date for applications is 9am Wednesday 24th April 2019. Interviews will follow shortly thereafter.