Hammersmith Academy, a new state-of-the-art Academy specialising in Creative & Digital Media and IT, is a truly comprehensive, fair-banded Academy where staff “are committed to getting the best outcomes for students”. We were judged to be a good school with many outstanding features by Ofsted in March 2017.
We’re always looking for top talent to join us at Hammersmith Academy. If you are a Subject teacher, Subject leader or looking for a Support role within an Academy then please apply today. If we do not have a position available when you apply, we will save your details for when a position opens and get in contact. Get in touch, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking to appoint a brilliant Geography teacher, who is passionate about their subject and is able to inspire others with that passion. Strong experience teaching A-Level is an advantage.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A good honours degree
- Good communication skills
- Strong team ethos
- The commitment to go the extra mile
- A strong belief in truly comprehensive education
- Strong experience teaching A-Level
Our Humanities department benefits from a wealth of subject expertise and exciting development pathways for all team members.
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- A bespoke CPD program for all staff and exciting career opportunities
- Excellent pastoral care
- An excellent reputation in the local community
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- First-class facilities and resources
- A comprehensive staff wellbeing package
- Aspirational and hardworking students
- Strong parental engagement
This is an opportunity to become part of Hammersmith Academy at its most pivotal and exciting time.
For further details visit our website www.hammersmithacademy.org to download an application form.
For general recruitment enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 20th April
Interviews: To be held week commencing 23rd April 2018