Teacher of Geography
Temporary Supply Contract
Commences September 2019 - December 2019
Vision for Education is a thriving and genuine education recruitment and supply agency who have been in operation for over a decade across the Greater Manchester.
As part of the TES, we advertise on behalf of the schools who we are partnered with providing a solution to their temporary supply needs, varying from daily supply, short and long-term placements and permanent jobs for teachers, NQTs, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and support staff.
More about the role available;
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Teacher of Geography to GCSE level on a full-time or part-time basis to cover a fixed term position at an Outstanding Secondary School based in Tameside.
The school in question are currently is a very highly commended secondary school with a very strong leadership team and incredibly high expectations for pupils across the board.
The role is 3.5 days per week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and a PM on a Friday) OR Full-Time will some KS3 general cover mixed in for those keen to work full-time.
To be considered for the post you must:
- A fully qualified Secondary Education teacher with QTS or QTLS specialising in Geography.
- Be available to commence from the beginning of September 2019.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team within a very highly regarded secondary school in Tameside.
- Have the ability to commit to a full-time position which will involve planning, preparation, marking and parents' evenings as required.
As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.