We are a successful and oversubscribed school at an exciting stage in our development. We moved into our fantastic new site in September 2015 and the enhanced facilities are bringing to life even greater opportunities for our students.
This is a great opportunity for an outstanding practitioner to join our Humanities Department to teach Geography. This post would also suit a candidate looking for promotion, for which an allowance would be offered. You will teach across the age and ability range and have the highest expectations of all students.
- ‘a good school’ - OFSTED, June 2016
- ‘one of the top 100 non-selective state funded schools in the country’ (DfE 2015)
- ‘in the top 10% nationally for progress from KS2-4 (SSAT 2015)
- a winner in the KS4 category of the pupil premium awards 2015
- a specialist partner of UCL – Institute of Education
- a partner in the Seven Kings & Whitefields Teaching School Alliances
- holder of the Investors in People - Silver Standard award
- holder of the Gold Quality Mark for Professional Development
Willowfield Humanities College as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults as its number one priority and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be taken up on the successful candidate.
Please telephone or email for further details and application form.
Closing date: Friday 23 June 2017 at 12pm
Willowfield Humanities College
209 Blackhorse Road, Walthamstow, London, E17 6ND
Tel: 020 8527 4065
11-16 mixed comprehensive, N.O.R. 780
Headteacher: Clive Rosewell