The Amethyst Academy Trust are looking to appoint a teacher of geography. The ideal candidate will be passionate and enthusiastic about delivering outstanding lessons and getting the best results for our students. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to be part of an innovative and forward thinking team.
We are looking for a successful teacher with a proven track record, able to inspire others.
- Able to teach to all ability ranges across Key Stages 3-5
- Ambitious and motivated to ensure student, department and personal progress.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to teach within an innovative and successful school.
- A comprehensive programme of leadership training and development.
- Enthusiastic students who love to learn and well equipped teaching spaces.
- Well-equipped teaching spaces
The ability to offer an additional subject would be an advantage.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All postholders are subject to employment checks and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Amethyst Academies Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Interview date: Friday 20th October 2017