Teacher of German and/or French
Required September 2018/January 2019
Main or Upper Pay Scale + London Fringe Allowance (£1,101) pa
2013 OFSTED Outstanding in all categories. "Students’ attitudes to learning are excellent. They come to school ready to learn and take a full and active role in the life of the school."
2017 St Martin’s School is the top mixed comprehensive school in Essex at GCSE.
2017 89% of students achieved grades 9-4 in both GCSE English and Maths and top 15% provider for A Level nationally.
• Applications equally welcome from experienced teachers or NQTs.
• Ability to teach German or French across all three stages highly desirable.
• Average 24 students per class.
• 54% of students gained A* to B at A Level, ALPS 3 overall
• Very popular: 1112 applications for 292 Year 7 places
• All staff are provided with a school laptop
• On site accommodation available
Application pack available via the website or from Mrs L Knight, HR Assistant 01277 238348 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding our students against radicalisation and extremism and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Closing date: Tuesday 19 June 2018 at midday