Queen’s College requires a qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teacher of German from September 2018. The ability to teach a second foreign language is desirable.
The successful candidate will have:
• a relevant degree and teaching qualification
• recent experience of the English National Curriculum.
• the ability to teach at KS3, GCSE and GCE level
• a successful track record of external examination results
• a genuine passion for teaching and learning
• the ability to encourage, inspire and challenge all learners
• be committed to developing excellence in all aspects of students’ development
Please consult www.queenscollege.es for further information regarding the school. General information about living and working in Mallorca, and full details of the post and salary, will be sent to short-listed applicants.
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure procedures.
Application letters, which should be accompanied by a CV, recent photograph, and the names, email addresses and telephone numbers of two referees, should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Juan de Saridakis 64
Palma de Mallorca 07015