Teacher of German
£100-£130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), recent teaching experience and we must be able to obtain a school performance reference.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of German to work in a secondary school based in Sleaford, starting September 2021. The Teacher of German role can be a very flexible and rewarding role, ideal for someone who enjoys a varied working day.
Vision for Education is looking to recruit a Teacher of German to work in a secondary academy based in Sleaford, starting September 2021. The Teacher of German position will start on a temporary contract with the potential for a permanent role for the right candidates. In the Teacher of German role it can be varied so ideally we are looking for a teacher who is flexible.
The school is a small School based on the outskirts of Sleaford. Due to the size of the school, the sucessful candidate will be able to develop rapport with current members of staff very quickly.
The school pride themselves on offering:
· a constant care for the individual
· a desire to ensure that each and every child realises his/her true potential
· a focus on learning and on very high standards
· a broad and balanced curriculum
The successful Teacher of German will be able to offer all of the above and more!
To be considered for the Teacher of German role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS
- Have recent teaching experience in Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Hold a degree in German.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teacher of German who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our secondary team in the Lincolnshire branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd