Teacher of Girl's Physical Education (maternity cover)
• Inner London Pay Scale
• ATA Allowance £1000
• 2% Attendance Bonus
• Possible Recruitment Incentive
Ashcroft Technology Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated PE Teacher to join our successful and pioneering team in September 2019. The successful candidate will have the drive and determination to ensure that the students make the best of the opportunities offered to them. As Teacher of PE, you will be an outstanding practitioner who is innovative and who can inspire students aged 11–18 to achieve their full potential. You will also be looking to take a leading role in our extra-curricular sporting programme, morning fitness and lunchtime clubs. This post would be ideal for an NQT or an experience teacher of PE with vision and enthusiasm for their subject.
Ashcroft Technology Academy:
• is graded an outstanding school (Ofsted 2015) with high standards of behaviour
• is a highly successful and heavily over-subscribed school in Putney, south west London
• provides excellent quality and well-resourced facilities
• 90% English and Maths GCSE at grade 4 or better in 2018, 52% achieve the EBACC qualification and we achieved a Progress 8 measure of +0.99
• has the highest performing Sixth Form in the Borough of Wandsworth for the past 5 years
• offers both A-Levels and the International Baccalaureate in the sixth form
• offers excellent opportunities for career development with a comprehensive NQT programme
• is close to the A3, to East Putney tube station and Putney main line for easy commuting
If you would like to be a part of this team, further details and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it as soon as you are ready but no later than noon on Wednesday 22 May to email@example.com. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where we find suitable applications and so we advise that applications should be submitted as soon as possible as we may choose to interview shortly after receipt.
All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance. ATA safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. ATA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from minority groups. The school also has full disabled access.