Teacher – Girls PE (1 Year Fixed-Term Contract)
- Academy: The Voyager Academy
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: MPS/UPS (min £23,042 – max £39,928)
- Closing date: 27th June 2017
- Interview date: TBC - June 2017
- Start date: September 2017
The PE department at the Voyager Academy are looking to appoint a Girls PE teacher to join our enthusiastic, hard-working and committed team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious teacher who is looking for a fixed-term contract to gain experience within a Multi-Academy Trust. They will be required to teach PE across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 plus BTEC Sports at Level 2 and 3. We are looking for someone to join the team that shares the enthusiasm and unswerving determination to help every student enjoy, achieve and progress in PE.
- Be a passionate, dynamic teacher of PE.
- Be enthusiastic about helping young people to succeed.
- Have the ability to form strong professional relationships with young people.
- Have high expectations for the behaviour and academic progress of young people.
- Be ambitious and have the energy and creativity to make a significant contribution to the whole academy.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent working facilities in a modern and inspirational environment.
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals.
- Excellent salary package.
- Outstanding professional development and a high quality induction programme.
- Fantastic training/development/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for of progression across Thomas Deacon Academy Education Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Fantastic onsite Nursery with competitive prices.
- Enthusiastic and supportive SLT.
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
Please contact the HR Team on 01733 426063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and an application pack. Visits are welcomed.
TDA Education trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Trust will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.