North Leamington School a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
We are an oversubscribed school with an expanding sixth form, and have sustained continuous improvement in order to secure fantastic outcomes for all of our students. Attainment (73% 9-4 and 49% 9-5 in English and Maths) and progress at KS4 and 5 is consistently above the national average.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious teacher of Girls’ PE, who will contribute to shaping an outstanding future for NLS within our collaborative PE team.
What You Offer
• Are you a highly effective, dedicated practitioner who is able to teach PE to GCSE and potentially A Level, and BTEC Sport to Level 3?
• Are you committed to positively contributing to the broad extra-curricular programme, offered by the department?
• Are you an NQT looking to start your career? A successful NQT applicant would be strongly supported in securing the skills necessary for this role.
• Are you committed to developing leadership skills?
Applications from NQTs, as well as those from experienced teachers, are welcomed – our NQT programme is a particular strength of NLS.
What We Offer
• Dedicated PE Faculty building.
• Superb facilities such as: Sports Hall, Gymnasium, Fitness Performance Lab, floodlit All-Weather Pitch, floodlit netball and tennis courts, extensive grass fields.
• The opportunity to be part of and have an input in developing the department.
• A fantastic, state of the art school in which to work, with exemplary relationships at all levels, and outstanding outcomes.
• Emphasis on the value of staff and students.
• Access to staff wellbeing services provided by our sickness absence insurance company
• First class commitment to developing individuals and working with others to reach their full potential; our personalised CPD programme and facilities are second to none.
North Leamington School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
If you wish to be part of this outstanding Learning Community, please complete an application form and submit to email@example.com or use the Quick Apply option on TES.
Post Deadline: Monday 20 May 2019 (09:00am)
Interviews are expected shortly after the post deadline