ISA International Education Group is going to start two schools in Guangzhou (China) in August 2022. We are inviting high potential candidates of English Teacher to join ISA Wenhua Liwan School.
- plan, prepare and deliver activities that facilitate active teaching and learning experiences
- support and participate actively in curriculum development
- identify and select different resources and approaches to meet the teaching and learning requirements
- use relevant technology to support teaching and learning
- observe and evaluate student's performance and development
- provide appropriate feedback on students' coursework
- encourage and monitor the progress of students' performance and development
- maintain accurate and complete records and reports of students' progress and development
- deliver appropriate classroom management
- participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations
- participate in department and school meetings, parent meetings
- communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and needs
- keep updated with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities
- University degree and a recognised qualification (such as PGCE or Secondary Education) with a major in Sociology or equivalent
- High command of English level
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in Secondary Years education, ideally with experience in an international educational setting
- Experience in teaching second language learners
- Strong knowledge and/or experience and/or enthusiasm to teach in the IB MYP/DP curriculum framework
- Curriculum development knowledge
- Be inter-culturally aware with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Be committed to ensuring high standards of teaching and learning
- Be collaborative and able to work as part of a team
Interested candidates can click "Quick Apply" or register at our school recruitment website below will be processed in priority:
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Principal, Head of school or the direct supervisor who is a member of the School SLT.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
INQUIRE 探究 | SUCCEED 成就 | ACT 践行
Inquire. Discover the wonders in the world
Succeed. Strive to be the best that you can be
Act. Make a positive difference in the world
ISA Liwan International School will become the third of the ISA schools, providing...