We are looking for an inspiring and hard working teacher who will be able to motivate and foster the learning and success of our students.
We are located in the town centre of Colchester close to the beautiful North Essex coast line and rural Suffolk yet only 50 minutes from London by train.
We can offer you:
• Proven standards of academic success
• Teacher Traineeship programme
• Strong Induction and mentoring scheme
• Excellent Continuing Professional Development and guidance
• In house and external training opportunities
• Outstanding and well-resourced facilities
• The opportunity to work alongside experienced and highly trained colleagues
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity schemes
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Family friendly policies
• Town centre location with on-site car parking
• Have a relevant honours degree
• Hold, or be able to study for, a PGCE or teaching qualification
• Demonstrate your ability and desire to teach at A level
• Be able to work alongside and enhance the teaching of an experienced department
• Show willingness to contribute to Additional Studies or Extra Curricular activities
The Sixth Form College, Colchester is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this post please complete a College application form available from the job vacancies section of our website www.colchsfc.ac.uk