We are looking for an enthusiastic, capable and inspiring teacher to join our History department in September 2021. The successful candidate should have a relevant degree and will be able to teach History to KS5. The position would suit either an NQT or an experienced candidate. If a graduate or NQT were appointed to the post, structured support and guidance (meeting statutory requirements) would be provided to ensure progression towards the successful completion of his/her training or induction period. At Colfe’s we are proud of our outstanding record for supporting and training teachers new to the profession.
The successful applicant will be:
• An enthusiastic and able graduate, with strong academic credentials and interests
• A warm and effective communicator, committed to ensuring that all pupils make excellent progress.
• Able to motivate and inspire pupils
• Organised, efficient and dedicated
• Able to create lesson content and assessment to a high standard
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
THE AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
At Colfe's we set out to:
• promote excellence in all areas and to develop each pupil’s abilities and character to the full;
• provide innovative academic teaching which adds value and foster learning ...