Required for September 2018 a Teacher of History to join a very successful department in our “good” school (Ofsted, April 2017) with the ability to teach across the full age and ability range. We are looking for an inspirational Teacher of History who is keen to support our learners to build their confidence, reach their potential and achieve the highest standards in History.
We are looking for someone who has:
- a passion for History and a resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our students
- a creative approach to outstanding teaching and learning
- a clear commitment to raising standards for all students
- a willingness to teach Geography
- excellent professional development with the Temple Newsam Learning Partnership and the Red Kite Alliance
- excellent supportive relationships at all levels
- an opportunity to join a committed and forward looking team
For an application pack please see Temple Moor’s website www.tmhs.co.uk. Completed applications should be returned by post or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 am on Friday 23 March 2018. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 26 March 2018.
Temple Moor High School is part of the Temple Newsam Learning Partnership – A Co-operative Trust and the Red Kite Alliance.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.