Part-time Maternity Cover - Required for September 2017
We are an 11-18 comprehensive on the outskirts of the Cathedral city of Lincoln.
We are seeking:
- An experienced History teacher, with the ability to teach KS4 History, and with the enthusiasm to contribute fully to our curricular and extra-curricular programmes.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding practitioner able to sustain and develop our:
- excellent examination results
- excellence in teaching and learning
- commitment to raising standards
- high value-added and CVA profile in all Key Stages
- passion for enabling all students to achieve their full potential
- commitment to Professional Development
For further information, please email: email@example.com or telephone 01522 880400
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date for an exceptional candidate.
Branston Community Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and young people and rigorous Child Protection procedures are in place. This post is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.