National Church of England Academy
Teacher of History
[0.4 – 0.8]
Required for September 2021
We are looking for an inspiring, creative teacher who loves history and wants to share their passion with our students. This is a fabulous opportunity for either a newly qualified teacher or a more experienced teacher who wants to develop their career. This is a permanent and part time position for 2 – 3 days, however, we would consider 4 days for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will work in the faculty of Humanities which is a highly successful, popular and forward-thinking faculty. If appointed, the applicant will benefit from the following:
• Full support and induction;
• Excellent CPD opportunities;
• Leadership openings if appropriate;
• A strong and caring ethos among staff and students;
• Excellent purpose-built post 16 facilities;
• Strong leadership at senior and middle levels;
• A well-being package;
• Networking opportunities across the MITRE trust.
Please contact the Head of Faculty, Mr M. Jones [firstname.lastname@example.org] to arrange a visit or a further discussion.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am on the 14th May 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 17th May 2021
Please note your preferred number of working days in your application.
The Minster Trust for Education is committed to safeguarding children and the promotion of equal opportunities for staff and students. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and complete a KCSIE Declaration.
The National Church of England Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years