Here at Penwortham Priory Academy, we consider ourselves to be one big family. We are situated in a leafy suburb of South Ribble, Lancashire, and are proud of our growing pupil numbers and popularity within the local community.
At Priory, we want a system in which all children and young people achieve. We believe we can have a great school that delivers quality and equality for all our students. This will involve imagination, courage and collective action, with capacity building at its heart – leadership capacity, pedagogical capacity and the capacity for creativity and action. If this is something which you think you could be part of, please read on.
We are looking for
- Someone who can promote a love and passion of learning and pupils intellectual curiosity.
- Someone who has a clear understanding of the needs of all students, including those with special educational needs; those of high ability; those with English as an additional language; those with disabilities; and being able to use and evaluate distinctive teaching approaches to engage and support them.
- Someone who can set targets that stretch and challenge students of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions.
- Someone with a continued commitment to their own professional development.
- Someone who is committed, positive and willing to evolve.
What we can offer you
- Committed students who are positive and keen to learn.
- The opportunity to become a part of our friendly and supportive family.
- Excellent professional development and guidance - we believe it is necessary to consciously build professional capital and trust among teachers, and create the conditions for teachers to work together to improve practice within and across schools.
- Excellent and innovative facilities right across the school.
For more information, please refer to the attached documents and the link below.
Closing date - 19th March 2019 at 12 noon.
Interviews - 27th March 2019
Please apply via the 'quick apply' link - you can apply this way, even if you do not currently have a TES account.