Are you a strong teacher who strives for excellence for all? We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-qualified teacher of History, who can bring enthusiasm and experience to our successful secondary Humanities department. This post would also involve RS teaching and is suitable for a NQT as well as a more experienced candidate.
You will be part of:
- An exciting and innovative development of an All-through learning community, recently graded, “Good” by Ofsted
- A dedicated team of staff who strive for excellence
- A caring and inclusive ethos where all are learners
- A school which has supportive Governors and Parents with high expectations of the school
- An Induction process that is committed to ongoing professional development
We believe that we can transform the learning of generations of children by having the full range of children on one site led by staff and supported by a community who share common values, learning and curriculum aims, policies, and practices in an all-through school. We are a leading edge learning community in the field of all-through education.
Please note, CVs will not be accepted.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from buxtonschool.org.uk/teaching-staff-vacancies and also by contacting Stacey Bell, PA to the Headteacher, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 23th April 2018
Interview date: TBC
Buxton School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.