We are looking for a dynamic and innovative teacher who can contribute to the delivery and development of our History curriculum, covering Key Stages 3, 4 & 5.
Applicants will be expected to teach KS3, GCSE and A Level History. The ability to offer another Humanity such as Religious Studies and/or Geography would be advantageous. The department also teach Government and Politics to A level.
All students currently study History as a separate subject throughout KS3 (Year 7 and 8). The subject is a very popular choice for students at GCSE and at A Level. Government and Politics is also a popular option at Advanced level.
Our ideal candidate will be:-
- an inspirational and forward thinking classroom practitioner who is committed to raising the attainment and aspirations of our students, helping them to develop a lifelong enthusiasm for learning
- passionate and committed to ensuring that improvements in the teaching and learning of History are sustained
- a dedicated professional with a willingness to contribute to extra-curricular activities that add value for students.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete a teaching staff application form which is available from the school website. Completed application forms should be returned electronically via email@example.com or to the school address for the attention of Mrs Helen White, HR Manager.
Please note that we will only accept applications which are submitted on the school's application form.
Calday Grange Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years