We are seeking an enthusiastic teacher, who loves learning, to join our highly successful History Department. We are committed to ensuring that every child is supported to learn and thrive.
History is a very popular subject at both GCSE and A Level. If you are driven to inspire and motivate students to do their best, we would like to hear from you. The department is forward looking and student focussed.
The Emmbrook is a flourishing school full of energy and high expectations. It was judged ‘Good’ when last inspected by Ofsted (March 2017).
- An ambitious learning community
- Opportunities for personalised professional development
- A supportive and forward looking team of specialist teachers
- Well-motivated hardworking students
- An orderly environment.
The job description and application form can be found on the school website under ‘Our School – Vacancies’. Please email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive before the closing date.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 21 May 2021
The Emmbrook is committed to proactively safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
The Emmbrook School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years