To take the lead in the teaching and development of Humanities, teaching across the Senior School (Years 7 to 11).
The purpose of the role is to:-
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge all pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes for all pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
What can you expect from Beech Hall School?
• A beautiful school set in 16 acres of land, with a mix of traditional and modern teaching facilities
• Continuing professional development
• Thrice-weekly morning staff briefings in which pupils are at the heart of discussion
• Excellent transport links to both Manchester and London
• The opportunity to take part in the wider community of the school
• Receptive and supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Friendly and supportive colleagues
• Open and positive working environment in which hard work and commitment are valued the highest degree
For a full description of the role, see the Applicant Information Pack. We encourage you to get in touch with any questions, better still come and see us for yourself.
Beech Hall School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 1 - 16 years