Closing date, midday on Monday 18th March 2019
Interviews, week commencing Monday 25th March 2019
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Teacher of Geography who will join a dynamic, growing and committed department to teach Geography at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The successful candidate will also teach Humanities at Key Stage 3 and be involved in planning for the introduction of Key Stage 5 Geography.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional experienced or newly qualified classroom teacher to make a significant contribution to the further growth of Geography at Bow. We are looking for a colleague who will embrace our drive to ensure that Humanities subjects are at the core of our Sixth Form offer.
The diversity of the school community ensures that Bow is a vibrant and interesting place to work. The successful candidate will demonstrate consistent high standards of teaching and excellent classroom management skills.
• An established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school
• Employee Assistance Programme
Bow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate