Closing date, midday on Tuesday 19th November 2019
Interviews, week commencing Monday 25th November 2019
Are you a skilled, passionate teacher of Geography? Do you have the desire to support young people to achieve academic excellence, hone their skills and develop their character? If so, you could be the teacher of Geography we are looking for.
The successful applicant will join our school as a teacher of Geography and will work in a dynamic, committed Humanities faculty teaching Geography across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional experienced or newly qualified classroom teacher to make a significant contribution to the further improvement of the faculty.
At Bow, our drive for academic excellence, outstanding pastoral care and high quality enrichment program supports our students in becoming well-rounded young people. If you are the kind of teacher with the skill, dedication and passion to help this happen then Bow School will offer you an exciting and rewarding career in our vibrant, diverse school where our core values of determination, adaptability, curiosity and respect shape our thinking.
• An established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school
• Employee Assistance Programme
Bow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate