TEACHER OF HUMANITIES
(Geography with another subject)
Required for January 2020
Fixed term appointment for two terms - full or part-time basis
We wish to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our successful and heavily oversubscribed 11 – 19 school.
Applicants may be established practitioners wishing to develop their career in a large school or NQTs with the potential to be outstanding teachers.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with a passion to enthuse students to enjoy and achieve in Humanities. This is a fixed term post for two terms in the first instance.
• A vibrant and exciting comprehensive school which is culturally and ethnically diverse
• Excellent examination results which are significantly above national in all subjects
• Outstanding student progress
• Well-behaved students who are eager to learn
• Supportive parents who want the best for their children
• Modern and stimulating teaching facilities
• Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels
Should you wish to visit us before applying please contact Mr A Cheetham, Head of Humanities Learning School - email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 18th November 2019 at 9am
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 18th November 2019
For an application pack and further details please go to Vacancies on our website www.hswv.co.uk
Highfields School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and 2 very good references