We are looking to appoint an outstanding Qualified Teacher to join our successful Humanities Department from September 2018 on a one year fixed term contract. The balance of subjects taught and Key Stages will depend on the successful applicant.
The successful applicant must:
· be passionate and committed to improving teaching and learning.
· have excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
· be receptive to change and have the ability to work under pressure.
· be able to work well as part of a welcoming, hard working and committed team.
· maximise the potential of students of all abilities.
· have a passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people.
· be able to teach across all age groups.
You will find us to the north of the historic city of York and we have an excellent learning environment and superb facilities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an ENHANCED criminal record check via the DBS.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from our website www.josephrowntree.co.uk Please download the Applicant’s Guidance document – ‘How to Apply’.
Completed application forms should be addressed to Mrs Tracy Bussey, Headteacher’s PA at the school (email address: email@example.com)
Closing date: Sunday 20th May 2018 at 12 midnight