Garforth Academy converted to an academy on the 1st November 2010 sponsored by Delta Academies Trust, an educational organisation which in partnership with its schools delivers the best possible outcomes for young people and families in the local communities in which they serve
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Humanities on a temporary basis to join our forward thinking and ambitious school and department. The successful applicant will be expected to teach History and Religious Education.
The successful candidates will:
- Be excellent practitioners
- Have the knowledge and experience, or ambition to teach across the whole range of age and ability
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
- Have experience in managing behaviour in a positive manner
- Have the ability to evidence impact on learning and progress
We look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcome through an appointment with the academy. Please call 0113 212 7127 to arrange a visit.
Closing Date: Thursday 29th June, 12 Noon
An application pack can be downloaded from http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk/
or by contacting our recruitment team on 0345 196 0095 or email email@example.com
The Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.