Landau Forte Academy QEMS and Landau Forte Academy Sixth Form joined the Landau Forte Charitable Trust in September 2011. Landau Forte Academy QEMS deliver education to 11-16 year olds, while Landau Forte Academy Sixth Form provides Level 3 courses, both AS/A2 and BTEC, for the whole of Tamworth and beyond. We are committed to the professional development of all of our staff as well as encouraging innovative strategies to develop our young people.
The academies operate on a shared campus, but both operate from their own buildings, with Landau Forte Academy Sixth Form having a new bespoke facility which opened in September 2011, together with a new Sports Hall facility which opened in 2013.
We welcome visits in advance of the selection process.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant qualifications (both formal and through appropriate experience), including a proven track record in raising standards at Post 16, as well as Key Stages Three and Four;
- A genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to the Academy and most importantly a difference to the lives of young people, including their educational and broader achievement, self-esteem and confidence, social wellbeing and future employability.
We are offering:
- An attractive salary, based upon experience and expertise;
- A first class working environment;
- The opportunity for professional growth and continued development within an organisation committed to continuous improvement.
In the first instance, please send your application form (for ‘tutorial staff’), a completed Equal Opportunities form and a letter outlining your suitability for the post to Mrs Claire Cotton, PA to the Director of Sixth Form, Landau Forte Academy Tamworth Sixth Form, Ashby Road, Tamworth, B79 8AA (Tel 01827 301820) or email to email@example.com.
The above documents are available to download from: www.lfatsf.org.uk and www.lfatq.org.uk.
We are committed to safeguarding the children in our care. We will follow safer recruitment practices in our recruitment processes. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check, prohibition order check and references.
Closing date for applications is Friday 9 December 2016.