Established in 2007, Renaissance International School Saigon has an enrolment of approximately 500 students from Early Years to Year 13. From next year, the school will offer the PYP and a 3-year MYP, in addition to our existing 2 year IGCSE and 2 year DP in Secondary School. Renaissance is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), recognised as “a school with significant strengths” by BSO and is a proud global member of Round Square, FOBISIA and EARCOS. Our students graduate into top universities and colleges around the world, our faculty is diverse and our student body exceptional.
Renaissance is currently looking to employ three dynamic Humanities teachers:
• Teacher 1 – MYP I&S, IGCSE Economics, DP Economics. Additional possibility of both Year 13 History and CAS (both TBC)
• Teacher 2 – MYP I&S, IGCSE Enterprise. Additional possibility of CAS (TBC)
• Teacher 3 – MYP I&S, MYP PE, future potential for ESS. Additional possibility of CAS (TBC)
The successful candidates will be passionate and committed educators able to demonstrate successful teaching within an international environment. They will be student-centred and will be deeply committed to providing outstanding teaching among diverse groups of students.
Renaissance International School Saigon also requires a whole-school Child Protection Officer and a Round Square Representative as salaried part-time positions for interested and appropriate candidates to apply for.
The school is interested in receiving applications from teachers who can demonstrate the following:
• A recognised Bachelor’s Degree and PGCE or equivalent – Masters preferred.
• International teaching experience and /or experience with the relevant IB (MYP / IBDP) and IGCSE programmes.
• Experience working with a diverse faculty, parental community and student body.
• A strong commitment to student welfare and student well-being.
• Knowledge and understanding of current educational thinking related to assessment, twenty first century learning and catering to the needs of students with learning needs.
• Participation in the establishment of links with parents and other stakeholders.
• Adaptability, flexibility and a willingness to actively embrace the host country culture.
Our facilities are excellent and in addition to standard and specialist classrooms include an indoor swimming pool, large sports field, large gymnasium, fitness centre, a dedicated 350 seat theatre and a library with media centre and recording studio.
A competitive salary and benefits package including - accommodation, global health insurance, settling in allowance, annual return home flights and gratuity will be available to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should email a two page curriculum vitae to the school’s HR Department. firstname.lastname@example.org and include details of all relevant work experience, educational qualifications and the names and contact details of three professional referees
The closing date for applications will be 8.00am ( Vietnam time) on December 31st. Early application is encouraged as Renaissance reserves the right to appoint as soon as a suitable candidate be found.
Skype Interviews will be conducted with short-listed candidates.
Renaissance is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Appointments are made subject to appropriate vetting procedures and police checks.
For additional information on the school, please visit our website: http://www.renaissance.edu.vn
Candidates should have their academic degree in the subject which they will be teaching.
As per government regulations, we require teachers to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Location: Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Org Type: Mainstream School
Funding Status: Proprietary
Age Range: 2 - 18 years
About Renaissance International School Saigon:
Vision: Our vis...