Teacher of ICT & Computer Science (Maternity Cover)
Required from 14th June 2021
Salary Range: MPS/UPS (Inner London Scale)
Are you a talented and dynamic practitioner? Do you wish play a key role in a highly successful school in the heart of East London?
Oaklands School is a fully inclusive school with a wealth of opportunities for all learners to achieve their full potential. Our Progress 8 Scores have maintained at well above average for several years. We are a school which serves the local community and promotes co-operation, responsibility and respect.
We are seeking a teacher who has the subject knowledge, skills, drive and determination to make a significant contribution to this already thriving and popular subject area. You will be passionate about ICT/Computer Science and committed to securing excellent outcomes for children of all abilities. As a highly dedicated and innovative professional, you will join a dynamic team of teaching and associate staff, all determined to ensure that the school maintains its reputation for excellence.
We are keen to hear from you if you:-
• Are an excellent teacher, preferably with experience of BTEC level 3 ICT teaching and OCR National iMedia
• Aspire to develop further as a professional
• Are flexible and adaptable
• Are ambitious, hard-working and a team player
We can offer you the opportunity to join:
• A highly committed and dedicated staff
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Students who love their school, are ambitious and want to learn
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be DBS checked.
Please contact: HR for further details and an application pack:
Telephone: 0207 613 1014 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9am Thursday 4th March 2021
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
Oaklands is a mixed, comprehensive, non-denominational secondary school with sixth form situated in East London. It is a community state school as well as a NSS (National Support School] that provides support to other schools. A smaller than average ...