An exciting opportunity has arisen to teach Digital Literacy in Year 7 and 8 and some PSHCEE lessons.
The person we are looking for must be trained and able teacher. You might not necessarily be an ICT specialist, but you possess the knowledge and skills to deliver some of the following topics:
- File management, computer misuse and eSafety
- PC Halo: An introduction to hardware and software
- Desktop Publishing, database design and mail merge
- 3D and spreadsheet modelling
You will very much need to be an all-rounder and have the confidence to teach PSHCEE lessons in both KS3 and KS4.
This is a very unusual role but one, which for the right candidate, could lead to further teaching opportunities at Orleans Park.
Please contact Deputy Headteacher Mr Weightman for further information about the role.
Orleans Park is an outstanding school (Ofsted November 2017) with a new Sixth Form with brand new buildings and facilities opened in September 2014 including a Sixth Form Centre and Wi-Fi capability throughout the school.
Situated on a 16 acre site close to the River Thames and the centre of Twickenham, Orleans Park has much to offer:
- a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
- easy access to central London and excellent transport links for bus, train, Underground and Overground services
- close to the M3/M4/M25 with staff parking on site
- staff travel card loans, Cyclescheme and Childcare Voucher schemes
Further details are available from the vacancies page of our website: www.orleanspark.school/vacancies/11323.html
Closing date for applications: 10am on Friday 16 November 2018
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
The appointment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS Disclosure. Orleans Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.