Number on roll 1254 (with 200 in the Sixth Form)
Required for September 2017
Teacher of ICT/Computer Science (Maternity Cover)
Salary: Main Professional Scale
We are looking to recruit a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher of ICT and/or Computer Science to join our friendly department. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong commitment to the delivery of high quality teaching and learning, as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
We are determined as a department to continue to improve to meet the needs of our students and we look forward to welcoming a new teacher to join us on our journey.
This post is suitable for an NQT or more experienced teacher.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have the capacity to teach ICT/Computer Science across all ages and ability ranges.
• Be open to teaching A Level Cambridge Technical ICT but not essential
• Have excellent subject knowledge and be able to deliver an engaging curriculum.
• Demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and passion for their subject.
• Have fantastic classroom management and organisation
• Willing to work as part of a very successful, supportive and friendly team.
• Promote the Catholic ethos of the school
Cardinal Newman School can offer:
• A well-motivated body of students.
• A friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff.
• CPD programmes to support and develop teachers particularly for NQTs.
• A vibrant programme of extra-curricular activities, which broaden the experience of our students.
• A caring ethos and a commitment to actively supporting local, national and global charities and fundraising projects.
Application packs are available via the school website or Suzanne Harris, Head teacher’s PA Tel: 024 7633 2382 Email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9.00am, Tuesday 18 July 2017
This post is subject to an enhanced level of CRB disclosure.